School Fess 2020
School fees are set annually during the compilation of the budget and is based on the expected income from these fees - the rest of the budget is finalised and decided accordingly. School fees include all costs for compulsory tours and outings i.e. items which all learners in a grades are involved in.
R2500 per annum (R800 due by end of January)
Stationery pack: R130
2 x toilet rolls per term
2 x reams of paper per term
Uniform - Boys
Blazer: R500 (Compulsory)
Track top: R250
Uniform - Girls
A deposit must be paid on the day when parents will be collecting their children’s final reports.
The following methods of payment can be used:
- Cash – Weekly
- Cash – Monthly
- Monthly Debit order (The advantage of this method is that your money will be paid directly into the School’s account – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
- Parents/ Guardians/ Caregiver who have financial difficulties must contact the school so that the School Governing Body [S.G.B.] can assist with a Full or Partial Exemption.
Account Name: Grassdale High School
Bank: First National Bank
Branch: Grassy Park
Branch code: 203109
Type of Account: Current
Account number: 548 204 39949
Reference: Your child’s/children’s name and class
- Strict debt control is practised by the finance office. In addition to sending monthly statements electronically, a reminder SMS is sent for payment after the due date.
- Parents who are clearly either unable or unwilling to pay, are called in to see the Principal / Bursar.
- Under exceptional circumstances, the Bursar or Principal recommend to the Finance Committee to offer the parent financial assistance, subject to the parent completing the appropriate Financial Assistance Form. Financial Assistance is only available to those parents whose school fees accounts are up-to-date at the time of application.
- Alternatively the parent may be given a term’s notice, in writing.
- A term’s notice has to be given if a learner is leaving the school. Failure to do so will result in fees being added to a school fee account.